Monday, November 28, 2011

Belated Blog Anniversary: Moi Je Joue

Long time no blog! It's my last week of classes for this semester and all the deadlines I've been dreading are here! I've been so busy that I didn't even realize I missed my blog anniversary on November 17th.When I started this blog two years ago, I never thought I would have even a small number of people interested in reading it. I wanted a space to play with my thoughts and to record all the fabulous things I found in my internet travels. That said, I'm extremely grateful to all those who take time to read and to subscribe! Just for fun (because moi, je joue) I'd like to share my initial inspiration:


I just loved this commercial: it's whimsy, it's fantasy, it's mood, and it's colours! This blog was a whim and a place to play with my travel, fashion, and design fantasies.
What can I say? Me, I play. Moi Je Joue.

No comments: