Friday, September 30, 2011

Design in Vancouver

Hello everyone! I'm excited for a design-filled weekend in Vancouver and I had to share it with you. I'll be taking photos so more to come next week. Tomorrow I'll be heading to one of Vancouver's newer stores, Anthropologie (I was so excited when I first heard it was opening here!), for the book signing event of Design*Sponge's Grace Bonney! It's going to be good.

Design Sponge at Home (Official Book Trailer) from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.

Then I'll be squeezing in some mother-daughter time at the Interior Design Show West! This will also be good: amazing speakers, renowned designers, magazine editors, store owners, and design gurus galore all in one huge convention hall that will be filled to the brim with creative displays! Can't wait to share pictures with you all! Last year's show was tons of fun and I'm sure this year's will be as well.
Cheers to all you fabulous people! I'm off to finish (oops, I mean start) a paper...

No comments: