Friday, October 15, 2010

Interior Design Show

Hello hello! I just from the Interior Design Show West and it was so inspiring! I want to redecorate now. I got to see Sarah Richardson and Tommy Smythe and get some good design tips and I got to explore the amazing booths. I couldn't help but notice a few trends. In many of the show rooms I saw lots of black and white, avocado greens and eggplant purples, clear furniture and pendant lamps... But there were so many beautiful things there, I could go on and on. Here are a few things/booths that caught my eye:

The Cross Decor and Design
World Mosaic
CalligarisDutch Green Design
Design House
Adorable textiles from LUprints
One of my favourites, Liberty

1 comment:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

wow, you always find the most interesting things about decoration :)
so inspiring***