Monday, October 4, 2010

The Cross Decor & Design

The other day I discovered a fabulous store in the trendy area of Yaletown and it was the best piece of "store-candy" I've seen in a while! Filled with beautiful objects and displays, The Cross Decor & Design will have your design taste-buds tingling. I was itching to take the camera out of my bag and start snapping! Luckily, the lovely people at The Cross were kind enough to let me. If you are in Vancouver, take a peek into this store. I guarantee you will love it! If you are not in town, check out their online store! Co-owners Darci Ilich and Stephanie Vogler have created a design gem. Everything, from the displays to the price tags, has charm and shows this duo's attention to details and love of the classic and pretty...There are so many pretty things in this store!

3 comments:

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Oooh..i love this store!!!!

By the way, you won my Luxe City Guide guiveaway from Thetravelprovocateur.com. Please shoot me an email at fashion_jen@hotmail.com with your mailing address and confirm which city guide you'd like again.

Thanks,
Jen

Tea said...

I love all the different sections in the store. The style somehow seems cohesive overall, but each part has a different feel.

Fleur-de-Lis said...

wow! That store is amazing!! So many gorgeous things***