Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy 25th Anniversary!

It seems as though everyone around me is either getting engaged, thinking about getting engaged, are engaged and getting married, planning their wedding, going to dress fittings or celebrating their anniversaries! Okay. I may be exaggerating a little but I've been to two different weddings so far, two friends have gotten engaged, another friend just celebrated their one year anniversary, and today is my parents 25th wedding anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my mother and father! Cheers to the next 25!
There is a story to my grandfather's expression but I can't remember what it is!
Waiting and walking...
Ahh! The hand off. And at least the smile is back on my grand-pop's face!
You may kiss the bride!
I should really scan these instead of take a photo of a photo with my cell phone!

No comments: