Monday, August 22, 2011

French Cooking: Making Macarons


Okay, who doesn't love these fabulous French treats? Macarons are not only tasty, but they must be the daintiest, prettiest petite pastries ever! My aunt from Paris just arrived, bringing me a lovely cloth book bag, and now I'm on a Paris kick. If you are in the Toronto area, there will be a great "How to Make Macarons" class hosted by the lovely lady behind eat.live.travel.write. this coming September. She has a great post on her adventures of making these finicky pastries, complete with fabulous pictures. She shares some useful tips and techniques to making the perfect macaron and the places where she learned to make macarons in Paris!Her first class is on September 30th at La Dolci in Toronto. How I wish I could go! She's also hosting a giveaway, the prize being a free spot in her class! Check it out!

All pictures from eat.live.travel.write.

No comments: