Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dressin' for NYC

Hello lovelies! Well, the Big Apple has always been a fancy place where the people watching is incredibly entertaining! My wardrobe has consisted of blazers and black pants and pretty tops for summer! But my favourite pieces together? My wide leg, high waist trousers, a white t-shirt tucked in and my black and white converse sneakers!
Similar to J.Lo's look actually, minus the vest. I used a simple fitted white t-shirt and tucked it in for a slightly more casual look...I got pants similar to these from Le Chateau...
And I have these fabulous All Star Slim sneakers to make my look a little more fun, not to mention easy walk 20 blocks twice a day!
If the shirt my aunt gave me didn't have the studded design on the back (the Eye of Rah), I would have worn some sort of long chain or chunky necklace. Something like these ones from Charlotte Russe...

No comments: