Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cowboy Boots

I had the sudden whim to browse photos on WeHeartIt today (instead of studying). I started looking at horses and English equestrian shots and then veered off to the West for some cowboy boots. They photograph quite nicely. Looking at pictures and watching a show about horses are really making me want to start horseback riding again...It's probably more common to see these boots with some blue jeans instead of pink and purple tulle...And these aren't exactly cowboy boots but I think I rather like this girl's outfit.
Time to get along back to the books and stop daydreaming about riding again :P

2 comments:

Louise | Italy said...

Nice pics - I love all those cowboy-boots-long-skirts outfits.

Fleur-de-Lis said...

OMG, those snow photos are SO great! I want to live in your town ^^ and obviously learn how to ski and to horse ride...hmm
ANd you know I have a weakness for cowboy boots ^^
Great post! I'm sorry for the lack of commenting***