Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who's That Girl?!

Who's that girl? She's so fine!...I don't recognize...
Don't laugh (too much anyways) when I say that I got the High School Musical 3 song stuck in my head when I thought of today's blog title.
But I did not even recognize the cover girl for this month's W magazine! I won't tell you who she is to give you the chance of guessing. Or maybe its just me and you did recognize her right away. But I have to say, I love the 'old' style of this photo shoot: the classic hair, make-up, and couture! It's so... Lauren Bacall, as hairstylist Orlando Pita said...

3 comments:

Gigi said...

I dont know who she is...
and I wouldnt laugh, I BEG my 7 years old cousin to watch Hannah Montana and High School Musical with me. Would you belive if I said that they like Quentin Tarantino? well, they do

Inés Beatriz said...

haha oh wow! nice to know i'm not the only one! 7years old and a quentin tarantino fan already? how sophisticated!

Fleur-de-Lis said...

I must confess i did recognize her, most of all for her bone structure and mouth. I love her, she's a wonderful actress, very versatile and sweet. She looks amazing in this photoshoot!*