Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Art of Flamenco

I love dancing. In fact I am heading out to my flamenco class very soon. But I have to share these paintings I found by artist Fabian Perez. I don't know for sure if the first one was painted by him but it is very similar. The are very beautiful and they portray the passion of traditional Spanish dancing perfectly. If you ever have the chance, go and watch a live flamenco show and experience the music, finesse, and colourful display of technique and talent... I just can't get enough of it!

El Baile del Flamenco en RojoTablado FlamencoGitana II

1 comment:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

I loved these paintings, they show exactly the feeling and fire of flamenco. As a portuguese i am very close to the spanish culture and their dances are one of the most interesting point, for me, of their culture (and also the food) ^^