Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas! Happy Hannukah!

What a December it has been! I just finished my last project yesterday (phew!) and did my last minute Christmas shopping today and now we are busy prepping our house for a big Christmas Eve celebration. It's going to be so delicious! Turkey, stuffing, salmon wellington, winter veggies, brussel sprouts with chestnuts and bacon, carrot cake... there's still more!

Wishing all a very wonderful holiday season!
After Christmas I'll be back with delectable tales of dinner, snowy alpine skiing adventures and theatrical experiences of White Christmas in Vancouver! Cheers! Salut!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Gonna take a wild guess that as I write this, you may be sitting in a jacuzzi in a chalet in the mountains! Sounds very decadent! Happy holidays.