Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Glee's New York Colours

Hello everyone! While organizing my new purchases (school supplies for theatre design!), I realized that the season 2 finale of Glee was playing in the background. I loved the costumes and the colours. And the tunes were pretty fun too. What do you think?It would be fun to see Manhattan like Glee! Touring Broadway, dining out, exploring the city with a group of close friends! By the way, if you are planning a trip to Manhattan and wish to see a Broadway show, you have a very good chance of getting a cheaper ticket by going straight to the theatre box office shortly before show time.

How I got my ticket to Catch Me If You Can:
20 mins to showtime, I went straight to the box office and asked if there were any tickets left. There were! Instead of paying $120, I got a centre orchestra seat for only $79! So close to showtime, I think they are happy to fill the seats.
Okay. I love Rachel's outfits but I don't know if I could ever pull off a striped coat like this one!
Breakfast at Tiffany's anyone?

No comments: