Monday, December 20, 2010

Gift Guide for the Girls

Hello again! I survived the exams... Barely :P I dread seeing my grades on Tuesday. My last exam was Chinese Literati art and how I wished I could have been Chinese for just two hours! It might have helped keep all the names straight!
Here's my gift guide for the girls: best friends, mothers, daughters, and --for any gentlemen who may or may not discover this post-- girlfriends...

For your mother: A Pinhole Press Wall Calendar, personalized with sepia photosFor your grandmother: A Pashmina Paisley ShawlFor the dancer: The Nutcracker ballet tickets (also a good gift for moms)Men, for your girlfriends: A bracelet from Marco BicegoFor the artist: BBC Film, The Impressionists (optional link)For the avid reader: Garden Spells by Sarah Addison AllenFor the city girl: Longchamp La Pliage bagFor the country cowgirl: Ariat Heritage Brown Western Boots
For the traveller: Moleskine City NotebookFor the fashionista: A Subscription to Vogue

No comments: