Monday, November 8, 2010

Faux Fur Fabulous

Hello all you fabulous people! I am four days away from another flamenco show so it's going to be a week full of rehearsals. I've been browsing the Stradivarius collection and I really wish I could get it here in Vancouver. Or I wouldn't mind popping over to Madrid for a shopping weekend (if only I had that kind of luxury)! I have this urge to purchase a furry jacket; faux, of course. Here are a few that I really like...This last one is calling my name... no, it's yelling my name!
Oh! Would you be interested in seeing photos from the show and some backstage madness? Let me know and I'll make sure to get my camera out ;)

1 comment:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

OF COURSE I want some photos! It must be so exciting!! I can remember that feeling from my previous ballet shows, many years ago :)
Loving that last coat. I actually have a vintage black fur coat, it was from the 50's, an opera small coat, so obviously today I wouldn't buy a real fur coat, but I beleive you would like mine, even being real. What's your opinion about that? vintage fur/ actual fake-real fur..
I would like to know how you feel about that.
Anyway, don't thing i'm crazy!
oh, I was going to send you an e-mail but I've realized I don't find it, so If you want, and when you have the time, please send me an e-mail to the contact on the blog so I can have yours. Don't worry, I won't be mad at you if you don't want to give it :)

Good Luck with the show!!!****