Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Colours

Hello! Finally, I can feel and see fall. I love the blue skies of course, but change is nice too; the trees are turning so many shades: red, pink, caramel, gold, butterscotch... I love the way leaves flutter all over the place as the wind blows them off the trees.
It's time to bring out the scarves and sweaters and boots! Here's a budget conscious outfit I would wear! I probably will try and pull this one (or something like it) together at some point :)

Zara Synthetic Leather Jacket, $69.90 Stradivarius Flower Scarf, 9,95€
Forever21:
For $30 I wouldn't mind warming up in these furry-fab wedge boots!Who ever said brown and black couldn't work together? And I have a thing for red tights. Here are some other outfits I like that include them.

1 comment:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

oh, this is SO my favorite time of the year for fashion ^^ yay, welcome dark colors with bright details, textures, patterns, coats, scarves, boots.hmm
that first outfit made me remember about the black jacket I've been dreaming about -.-

***