Monday, August 30, 2010

Chocolate Wedding Favours

Hello lovelies! I'm about to pick the chick-flick of the evening but first: a tasty idea for a wedding favour (or party favour if there's no wedding in the near future, that you know of!). I blogged early on about my love for Vosges Haut-Chocolat. You can find the most interesting and exotic flavours! Well, according to a New York Magazine Shopping page, Mini Exotic Candy Bars by Vosges would make great wedding favours! Yummm!P.S. I found the boots pictured in the previous post! It was difficult to leave the store without them but I'm afraid my budget helped me win that little battle! That and limited amount of weight allowed for my suitcase :P

P.P.S. I had to eat some Malteasers after looking at all the pictures of chocolate!

1 comment: