Friday, July 16, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

One of my favourite photographers is Annie Leibovitz (like many others I'm sure). Her photos are so creative and beautifully composed. I think I especially love her Disney fairy tale inspire shots. It's hard to have a favourite picture when she has taken so many gorgeous ones throughout her career. I was lucky enough to go to a gallery exhibit of all Leibovitz. Here is a fabulous Vogue editorial...Beauty and the Beast.(via Random Thoughts of a CrazyLiberal)

2 comments:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

Hello!! It's been a long time since my last comment, i'm sorry...
I love her photography technique and style, she's unique and undeniebly talented! The framing, light, colours, textures, everything is perfect in her work***

Pretty Zesty said...

This is just pure brilliance!