Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dance Clothes

It's time to shop for new dance clothes! All of my black pants are coming apart at the seams and it's starting to really warm up in the studio. I'm going to be taking a trip to the outlets across the border. Oh! I'm also getting my costumes this week! I've already gotten a gorgeous tailor made green skirt for one dance and I will be getting a black dress as well. I'll have to take pictures once these costumes are complete! Here are some dance outfits and photos I really like...
Flamenco dancer Sara Baras...
This is more the type of things I'll be shopping for: practice clothes...
This last dress is a flamenco-style dress from H&M. I'd wear it!
Flamenco maxi dress for H&M Spring 2009, Matthew Williamson design
Photos from we{heart}it and of Sara Baras

1 comment:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

oh i miss my ballet classes... the outfits were always perfect for the shows and auditions ^^ Good luck on your search! Hope you find what you're looking for***