Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gastown

Happy Sunday! I have a long day of dancing ahead of me but I have to share a little piece of Vancouver with you. I was at an area of downtown called Gastown and it is one of the cutest and quaintest picture-worthy areas of the city. I had a girls night and it was so much fun! If you ever come to Vancouver, have your cameras ready for the bricks, the lights, the steam-clock and the stylish little pubs of Gastown!Beautiful bricks...The building that changes colour and the signature Gastown street lamps...
And the photographed many times over steam clock that sings and blows at intervals...Obviously there was no snow in May but doesn't it look so lovely with a layer of frosting?...
Photos found through google search and at uzhik's Gastown photostream and Meighan's photostream

1 comment:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

OMG, it's SO beautifull!! I had no idea! Love the architecture, the light and the textures. Thank you so much for sharing, i really want to visit that place in your beloved vancouver :)