Monday, April 12, 2010

New York City Walks

Hello hello. Happy Monday?... Haha yes why not?! Happy Monday! I'm in the mood to go to New York! That is my Monday destination for this week. I was given a gift last year of a deck of cards with each card containing a walking route all mapped out. What a brilliant idea! I found another deck entitled, City Walks Architecture: New York. With 25 different walking adventures that feature some of the city's most beautiful landmarks as well as its little known charms, I really want to go to New York now!Graham Lyth Photography

1 comment:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

Hi dear, i've just read these last 2 posts and i hope you're in a better mood to writte your paper.i know exactly how you're feeling :)
And NY ^^ i think everyone should go there at least once in a lifetime!