Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Golden Gown

Hello lovelies :) Last night I caved to my very long boycott of watching The Bachelor. It was more of a necessary boycott because once my father gets going on reality television and the ridiculousness of watching people cry and fight on TV... Ayayay! Anyways, I turned it on last night and just couldn't help myself! Who was he going to marry? I wasn't a fan of all the crying and I'll never understand how any of those girls can be so in love with a man who is conflicted and seeing more than one woman at a time but Tenley's dress!!! I love it! It is so pretty and feminine and I really want an occasion to buy it and wear it! A Shelley Segal Strapless Foiled Waterfall Gown, it's actually a decent price!I guess the expensive part of this outfit is the pair of Jimmy Choo's they matched it up with on the Saks Fifth Avenue site :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh so dreamy!

Punctuation Mark said...

I love that dress! i missed the finale and have to watch it online :(