Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saving with Water Bottles

Okay, so this was technically a Boxing week find but the sales are still on. I went to Pottery Barn the other day, of course, since it is one of my favorite places to stroll around in, and found the cutest Aluminum Water Bottles. I decided to go greener and purchase one of my own. They were on sale as well! That's always a bonus. When I reached the checkout counter, I discovered, to my delight, that they were even further on sale! That's when I was told I would have good shopping karma the rest of the day. And the lady was right! I got free samples and a free glass of wine at Joey's when Christian Ehrhoff scored! So I hope you all have/had good shopping karma and going greener was never a bad idea...
If aluminum isn't your style, the glass bottles are green and lovely as well. YAY for sales!! Save money and the planet! Not too shabby...

No comments: