Friday, January 1, 2010

Feliz Año Nuevo!

Feliz Año todos!! Happy New Year! I can't believe it is 2010! It's the start of a new decade and I danced in the new year at a Latino party with lots of margaritas,wine, and champagne of course! But after all the celebrating and the eating at my Abuelita's house I slipped away to our garage to have a few pieces of chocolate brought straight from Switzerland! A good friend gave me so much but only one type came in a cute tin: Villars, Maitre Chocolatier Suisse depuis 1901! I received a gift of one of four of their Spécialités Suisses Boîtes "Collection" 250g. The chocolate is so delicious and the tins are such lovely packages! I hope you get a chance to enjoy it and start your collection of these artistic tins. If you ever go to Fribourg, Switzerland check out the Villars Shop!

No comments: