Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Paper Silhouettes

Etsy is easily becoming one of my favorite places to browse on rainy days. I have to say that this little discovery is just one of the few that have caught my eye. I'm a dancer and I would love to have one of these dancing works of art hanging in my room or on a chain around my neck! Created by San Franciscan based artist, Tina Tarnoff has worked with lots of different mediums, her latest being paper cut techniques. They are lovely and whimsical creations...This last one is my favorite and my kind of dance!

4 comments:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

Hi ^^
I just found your blog. I loved this post and i believe now i'll come more often to visit this pages of yours*

Oliveaux said...

So many wonderful things to stumble upon on Etsy...love it! Ax

Anonymous said...

My husband and I collect papercuttings so thanks for the cool find!

Anonymous said...

My husband and I collect papercuttings so thanks for the cool find!