Monday, May 14, 2012

Travel Posts from the Past

I cannot believe it has been so long since I've written anything. The past month has been a whirlwind of work, classes, papers, exams, writing, dancing, dancing, dancing, and graduating. I would love to just stop everything for a moment, grab my camera and explore... anywhere! For now, these posts from the past will have to satisfy my artsy travel urges...

A fancy polo match in New York? Sure! I've been invited to this year's Mashomack International Polo Challenge, but last year's photographs will have to do... Polo in New York

I have never been to Istanbul, but I've always wanted to go there. One day, I will share the photographs of Hagia Sofia that I've taken!

Madrid is my home away from home. I know transit there better than I do in my own city! Next time I think I'm going to befriend Plaza Mayor's stout Spiderman!

If not Madrid, I would be perfectly happy surrounded by the blues of Ibiza. Everywhere I pointed by camera, I captured island blues... Ibiza Blues

Luckily I won't have to wait very long before I'm packing my suitcase again. I'm off on a tropical trip to the Philippines this summer and I am finally going to visit the beaches of Dumaguete...

But until then, I'll just have to replace my wintry pictures of Vancouver with new ones of the summer sunshine...

No comments: