Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Recipe: Fig Tart

Yum! I love figs! It's a good thing we have three fig trees in our back yard. The only problem is that if my dog gets out there, all the low hanging, easy to reach figs are gone pretty quickly. We race to pick them before the dog does (he jumps, bites, picks, and chomps them up with some serious expertise).On that note, I've found a fabulous recipe for a fig tart on Eat.Live.Travel.Write. If you don't have figs in your backyard or have eaten them all (like me), you can get some from the store and try out this recipe. Ciao beautiful people! Happy baking!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yum! A coworker just gave me a few figs fresh from the backyard, so I've been looking for fig recipes to post tomorrow...I might have to check this out. Thanks!

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi! This looks yummy!