Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bali

Sorry for the absence. It's been quite busy the past few days: work, family arrivals, hospital, soccer game (I danced in the street)... I recently did work for a travel magazine and dropped people off at the airport and there's a restlessness that's building up. I think I want to fly somewhere; somewhere I haven't been to before: Bali. This destination has beaches, sites, and culture; it has it all, promising a unique and fabulous vacation don't you think?...(Pictures via Concierge.com: Bali)

2 comments:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

Hi! It's great to hear from you :)
Are ok? while i read "hospital" on your post i couldn't avoid thinking you were ill. Hope you're ok*
This seems to be a very interesting, cultural and beautiful destination :)
***

Saretta said...

Oh yeah! Bali is an excellent dream destination! I would love an all-expenses paid, 2-week holiday there! ;-)