Thursday, June 3, 2010

Maleficent

One of my favourite Disney films is Sleeping Beauty. The animation, the art, the characters, the story...I love it all! It has chivalry, magic, a prince, dancing, and a notorious villain! Maleficent was my favourite Disney villain (one of my quirkier characteristics!)*. Go figure :P
And after success of Alice in Wonderland, I hear that another Disney live action movie is in the works, Maleficent. All I could really find out is that it is a retelling of this classic tale but all from the point of view of Maleficent! And it appears that Tim Burton is involved and rumoured that Angelina Jolie is in talks to play the title role. I'm extremely curious how this will turn out. Aren't you?

*I feel like I must elaborate on this favouritism! Seeing as she is the self proclaimed mistress of all evil, I have to say that I'm not a psycho who is drawn to evil! I don't know why I would have a favourite villain but I guess I love this story so much that I love every single part of it!

1 comment:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

wow :) how interesting** let's see what's coming next