Thursday, March 4, 2010

Frames

So I decided to Google "green room" and I ended up finding an image of a room with green walls and a great arrangement of picture frames on the wall. Well, that find led to the search of picture frames on the wall and here are some of the rooms I found. I like the look and feel of having so many frames on the wall! I've got too much clutter in my room to do something like this now, but maybe later (in my imagined future of being super neat and tidy without any clutter!!! haha).Sources: apartment therapy, doorsixteen, mod nest, the style files

2 comments:

Gaia said...

I love frames to bte wall, maybe not so much because you need a net wall but I love them. I'm thinking to do somethin similar maybe with mirrors...
Good night!

Cynthia said...

Love all these ideas for pictures. I love photos in groups. Glad you came by to share about your singing and dancing. Hope you keep dancing with us. I think March is going to be good and we're a small but fun group of women dancing around our kitchens.

Keep On Dancing.
Cynthia