Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Villars-Gryon

Switzerland has so many ski resorts I've lost count! But I did find one to share. Villars-Gryon is a pretty & traditional Swiss getaway on a natural sun terrace with an unbelievable view of Mont-Blanc and the Alps. Its a great place for skiers or snowboarders of all levels and there are beautiful and picturesque places to stay. With over 50 different runs to chose from, I don't think you could get bored! I want to go to Switzerland and ski! Here for even more details!Here's one of my picks for a great place to stay: Le Chalet RoyAlp located in the Swiss Alp village of Villars. A member of the Leading Small Hotels of the World, it is a luxurious combination of first class modern comfort and the mountain lodge atmosphere and is the first ski-in ski-out hotel in the Vaudauoise Alps. Here for more details :)

1 comment:

Punctuation Mark said...

Oh my God!!! love this pics... I want a vacation right now!!!