Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank You, Thank You!

Well beautiful people I must thank you profusely for reading my blog. I love being able to share pretty things, funny stories, and inspiring images with you. A special thank you to Fleur-de-Lis for treating me to this lovely award. It really makes me happy! So Muitu Obrigado Fleur-de-Lis!7 seems to be the "bloggy number" so here are 7 things about me, a song, some things that make me happy (update: I just counted, coincidentally, I wrote 7 here as well), and 7 wonderful bloggers that deserve an award:
  1. I love eating apples with peanut butter
  2. I want to own a white Vespa
  3. I love to dance flamenco and wish I was a professional dancer
  4. I wish I had never stopped playing piano
  5. I can't drink coffee first thing in the morning
  6. I'm afraid of heights
  7. I hope one day to be able to ski moguls with complete confidence
I love music. A lot of music: chillout, house, top 40, classic rock, world, jazz, movie scores, music through the ages.... the list really and truly goes on and on! It's easier to say what I really don't like: gangster rap, heavy metal and screamers. So it's really quite difficult to pick just one but here's a really good one I like right now (I go through phases)

And here are only a few things (there are many more) that make or will make me happy: being hugged, painting and drawing, singing, falling head over heels in love only once (hopefully; I'm a hopeless romantic), surprises and major laugh trips with my cousin/sister.

And now, check out these lovely blogs: CITY MICE, Everyday Sugar, feu d'artifice, if you never did, you should, A Shimmy In My Spirit, Taryn Cox the Wife, the thinking tank

6 comments:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

oh my god ^^ as you might have noticed we have almost the same 7 shared things ^^ although i've never tried the apple part! I'm also writting my art history MA thesis :)
Good luck for saturday!!

Tea said...

Hehe, I'm totally with you on numbers 3-7! I tried flamenco and loved it, but don't have the time these days.

Thanks so much for the tag!

Cynthia said...

I love apples with peanut butter...Thanks for the tag. I look forward to checking out all of the great things on your blog. Looks to me like we love a lot of the same things.

Cynthia said...

My list is up. Thanks

The Wife said...

Thank you for the reference to my website! Your a treat! Miss Taryn x

Anonymous said...

aw thanks for the link :)