Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Believe, J'Imagine...

Vancouver is buzzing! It's so alive. I went to downtown (unfortunately did not have my camera) and it was so full of energy! People walking and laughing, taking pictures of all the sculptures that have popped up; the forest of lanterns colouring Granville Street, looking more like a promenade; musicians playing violins or beat-boxing; dancers and acrobatics; media crews from all over the world (I saw the Russians)... It's incredible! And tonight I am going to watch the Olympic flame arrive in my city. Once in a lifetime event...

Vancouver 2010 Olympic theme song. French version: J'Imagine

2 comments:

Gaia said...

I only can imagine how live and fantastic vancouver should be now! Olympic Games start soon! Are you going to see some games?

I hope you'll enjoy it and you'll have a fun!

Inés Beatriz said...

I wish I could go to some but the tickets to the events are sooo expensive! But there are lots of other stuff to entertain :)