Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thank You! Thank You!

Thank you to Tea of Everyday Sugar for this Kreativ Blogger Award! You have made my weekend with this thoughtful gesture :D Now it is my turn to pay it forward to other wonderful blogs. But first, as according to the rules of this award, I'm going to share a few things with you...

Here are 7 things you might not know about me:
  1. I have two black dogs, one big (flat coat retriever) and one small (scottie)
  2. I love the smell of new cars and leather
  3. I know the metro system of Madrid better than the transit where I live!
  4. I love to dance, especially flamenco
  5. I'm a big fan of fantasy/adventure novels
  6. Green is my favorite colour
  7. I wish I was less shy about singing on stage (I love to sing!)
7 blogs I am paying forward (rules outlined below)
  1. my wonderland
  2. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
  3. {Bits of Beauty}
  4. CITY MICE
  5. Paris Atelier
  6. Taryn Cox-The Wife
  7. freshlyblended
Rules to Pay it Forward (If you want to participate)

1. Copy/paste the Kreativ Blogger Award picture onto your blog
2. Thank the person who awarded it to you and post a link to her/his blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself we might not know
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to award
5. Link to them
6. Notify your 7 bloggers of their award

Thanks again, and have fun exploring new blogs!

2 comments:

The Wife said...

Thank You Kindly! xo

Gaia said...

Thank you darling! I 've just come back home ! I went to see the new george Cloney's movie... very nice! You should see it!

Thanks a lot for being so kind with me!