Thursday, November 19, 2009

*sniff sniff*


Another rainy West Coast day and I love it! I love the cold. With cold weather comes the wonderful fall fashions: boots, scarves, jackets-- three of my favorite fashion accessories! Well...not just boots: shoes in general. Today I wore my wonderfully hand-made riding boots and was complimented on them in one of my favorite stores. Oh yes! I cant forget that with the cold autumn weather comes some of the greatest holidays: Thanksgiving, Halloween, Remembrance Day, and, the greatest one of all, Christmas!

Back to that favorite store: Pottery Barn

As I was browsing through the store, feeling quite pleased and stylish after the compliments on my boots, I found candles and scented oil that smelt like the holidays. My nose couldn't get enough!

No comments: